Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's a Kind of Magic...

*snap, snap*

Tonight I learned how to do the Magic Loop! w00ties! I rather like it. About as much as I like using two circulars. And way better than I like using dpns. So yay, I have a new way to make round things!

Also, I have progress to show on the Tribe Pride Scarf:

tribescarf3
What? Draped over a candle? Oh noes! Oh wait, it's LED :)

Details:
tribescarf4

tribescarf5

I realized today that it's the same lace pattern that's in the Hemp for Knitting fingerless mitts pattern that my mom made for me. Same pattern. Didn't recognize it until I wore the mitts today and saw my hand on the steering wheel. Duh.

That's really it for this WiP Wednesday. Wow, just under the wire. Go me! I'll post an FO tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

I learned Magic Loop on Saturday! It's not as bad as I thought!