Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Unseasonable

No progress on the Tribe scarf this week. But there is one WiP that I've been keeping from you. I started it in the Fall, but haven't been working on it at all since the show. So last week I picked it back up, so here we go: my first sock!

autumnsock1

Started with a short-row toe. I'm alternating three stitches knit, three stitches in seed stitch across the arch. Once I get to the leg of the sock, it'll be that pattern all the way around.

autumnsock2

The yarn is Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Gold Rush. For the toe, I double stranded it with Red Willow. I'll be doing the same for the heel. I love these colors, cos they're perfect Fall colors. These socks are mostly going to be worn in the Fall. But that means I need to work on them now and finish them before Fall. A little bit out of season, but that's okay.

Now if you'll pardon me, I have to go beat up my wireless network.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Looks great!

forcryeye said...

That is georgous! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I crocheted several scarves for Christmas gifts, but would be too embarrased to put them on my blog...yikes, they are primitive...but I am getting better! Have a wonderful today!

AK said...

You know, once you start with the socks you'll be hooked!!