Monday, February 18, 2008

Not-Yet-Handspun Monday!

Okay so I haven't done any spinning in a couple of weeks. Lame. I know. But I do have pretty new fiber! Lookie!

forest2

Oooh...
forest3

It's from Gryphon. Wool and shinies :) I don't remember what the colorway is called, though. Sorry. (Gryphon? Help?) It was Forest something. Forest Floor? Woodland Fairy? Something along those lines. All I had to know was that it's gorgeous. And now it's mine :)

I have more to post, later this week. Now that I can post them. That's the problem with making gifts sometimes, you can't post about them till they're given if they're going to someone that reads your blog!

3 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh pretty.

Megan B said...

You have some of the most luscious yarns and fibers. Lucky!

Trillian42 said...

Tag!

http://blog.katydidknits.com/2008/03/03/progress-an-end-in-sight/

:D